Tuesday 25 September 2007

PDAs

Well the XDA Exec has gone (hooray - rubbish battery life, awful phone, absolute brick [breeze block] but nice keyboard) and in comes Blackberry 8800. Nice. Still think Palm beats it for PDA functionality by a mile, and I'll take on ANYONE with Graffiti v thumby keyboards or predictive text. Victoria has the Perl - very stylish but RUBBISH for typing, don't do it! I do miss the realtime MS Synching - Blackberry is way behind - flaky and manual. And no camera! How will I survive? (easily for now, roll on next generation - gettimg close methinks. Wifi on new Blackberry sounds good, if the battery can cope with that as well as the inbuilt GPS). Overall, it does what I want and is easy to use, and has fewer faults than anything else I've tried. Somehow still doesn't wow me though.

No comments: